Friday, November 25, 2011

Assessing Meaningful Learning With Technology and Inspiration/Kidspiration

The first tool would have to be the rubrics that help you to grade accordingly. The many rubrics are set up to where you can select them by different subjects, such as reading math and etc. This is a website that helps with accessing different lesson according to performance on certain activities. I would defiantly use this in order to help with selecting different important traits that I should be accessing my students on. I believe that the clickers are a great way to communicate with your students, parents and peers. It allows you receive immediate feedback so you can adjust the instructions if necessary. I think this is perfect because it really helps a begging teacher who is in doubt about the instruction she or he may be providing. It can be a good thing or a bad thing based on if the comments are hurtful or really helpful. Over all the teacher should worry if it’s either or, but as longs as the comments allows the teacher to teach the students to their utmost.
I have really learned an abundant of information that I never thought I would learn from taking this class! What I like most is that the work was doable and not based off a book! The work given has allowed me to see it and then take it and apply it to what you may do in your future. I am so excited that I now know a way to have my own website that will be free and allow my students to go and communicate or either see what they may need help with. When entering this class that was really one of my key goals that I was hoping to accomplish during this class. Also I’m actually glad we had a chance to use blogs because it really gave me a lot of ideas on how I could use them and also make them interesting for my students when doing math. My students will have a chance to see how all subjects can be learned together and how it also can be done by using simple technology.

No comments: